Job Title: Logistic Assistant
Job Location: JEBEL ALI FREE ZONE DUBAI, UAE
- The Jobholder will be responsible receiving goods, stocking shelves and ensuring that invoices are filed appropriately. Logistic Assistant must know the company’s products and how they are to be placed and will also help to negotiate with external vendors to secure the most advantageous terms. Jobholder will report to the head office based in Europe.
• Trace, track and expedite purchase processes
• Create and maintain contact with vendors and customers to ensure timely delivery of goods
• Negotiate with external vendors to secure the most advantageous terms
• Forecasting and planning of goods and determining the required quantity.
• Follow-up delivery and coordinate LPO
• Resolve vendor grievances and claims against suppliers
• Interact with third-party logistics service providers
• Audit freight cost and documentation
• Ensure accuracy of all inventories
• Review bills, invoices and purchase orders
• Ensure all payments are processed in time
• Assist customers with inquiries
• Create packing lists and update shipment information in the database
• Organize files both manually and electronically
• Monitor and facilitate repair orders
• Coordinate deliveries for repaired or returned items
• Ensure that the warehouse has sufficient space for incoming deliveries
• Dispose of unserviceable or damaged items
• Manage warehouse security-related work such as preparing badges, passes and identification cards
For Interested candidates please click the link below generated by LinkedIn to apply for the job:
we encourage you to visit our website www.bdselect.com
for the updates, news, tips, products and services we propose if you are planning a career move.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 years’ experience in Logistic, Purchasing and Customer Service
- Must have knowledge in LPO
- Fluent in English.
- Required advanced level of Microsoft office/excel skills.