Plan, develop and manage COMPANY’s product sales and marketing plan and oversee the execution of campaigns across both online and offline channels.
Monitor products through all stages of the product lifecycle and devise successful strategies tailored to different markets and audiences.
Manage, facilitate and influence the delivery of the product strategies and development plans with the management team and key stake holders in a periodic manner.
Conduct portfolio analysis with quantitative and qualitative data, market standards, competitor trends, business impact and identify gaps and opportunities to make informed product decisions to maximize the market share of our products
Develop quality control benchmarking strategies by continuous assessment to enhance our brand delivery.
Analyze and understand customer journey, actively follow market demands, anticipate its evolution and strategically position products.
Perform competitive brand audits to understand the key strengths of our products and support implementation of strategies in conjunction with the short and long term corporate strategies.
Recommend and drive market based promotional and product development plans based on data insight.
Synergize with the R&D department to develop and execute strategies that would efficiently transfer COMPANY’s products and capabilities into customized value propositions.
Ensure sales channels are aligned and trained in order to achieve business targets for the product portfolio.Understand and evaluate operational drivers for product performance to address any issues and opportunities which will impact the overall brand performance.
- School / Degree Attainment:
- Master’s degree: Marketing/ Business Administration/ Media Communication or other relevant qualification.
- Language:Mandatory proficiency in English (any other languagewill be an added advantage )
- Highly numerate with strong commercial and technical acumen
- Demonstrate initiative and leadership
- Pro-active and result driven
- Excellent proficiency in Ms. Office
- At least 5 to 7 years of experience as a product manager in Chemical or Design industry.360 degree experience for executing strategies for developing brand architecture and image.Proven experience in managing teams and delivering results to maximize ROI.Experience with delivering in a performance driven business model.