Job Title: Assistant Retail Manager
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Responsible for all the boutique and retail outlet, end-to-end management.
- Efficient in analyzing the shortcomings in the performance and design and deliver trainings to the staff accordingly.
- Conduct shop visits as and when required and as per the policies. Also should be open to travel out of UAE for management of new boutiques.
- Ensuring that retail outlet is properly maintained i.e. tidy, clean and stocked up in order to meet high level of customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Tracking cash overages and shortages in order to minimize any discrepancies in the sales and revenue report. Take preventative measures to ensure future discrepancies do not re occur.
- Holding briefings with the colleagues in order to communicate all important information.
- Manage schedules, absences and discipline problems, in addition to handling conflicts
- Achieving target for sales purpose.
For Interested candidates please register and upload your updated CV to www.myjobs.ae
- Must have minimum 3 years of UAE experience managing luxury products retail outlets
- Both Male and Female can apply for the role
- Must be a native Arabic speaker
- Should have experience in shop management, training staffs and appraisal
- Must have a valid UAE driving license and wiling to travel to various company outlets in different Emirates
Up to AED 8,000 (based on experience)