Job Title: Planning Engineer
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
The Planning Engineer is responsible in estimating a timescale for a project and to ensure that the outlined deadlines are met and work closely with site managers and other engineers to ensure a project runs on schedule and that material supplies are sufficient.
- Deciding on the most appropriate engineering techniques and sequences of activities for each project stage.
- Drawing plans; using specialized design software packages –
- Ensuring plans meet the client’s specifications.
- Prepare and update project schedule based on the contract.
- Making estimations for timescales and costs.
- Supervising the project at all stages and providing solutions to problems.
- Collaborating with site managers, surveyors, engineers, site workers etc.
- Organizing the transportation of materials.
- Ensuring procedures are carried out safely.
- Monitor day to day work progress and prepare the weekly and monthly program and report.
- Monitor critical activities based on the project schedule and advise project management.
- Set work program and target milestones for each phase based on the project plan.
- Should be willing to travel to client sites when required.
For Interested candidates please register and upload your updated CV to www.myjobs.ae
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND (Engineering or High Technical School)
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Knowledgeable in design and technical approach
- Excellent organizational skills, be able to prioritize effectively and work under pressure