Job Title: QA/QC Coordinator - Civil
Job Location: Jebel Ali Dubai, UAE
The job holder must have the ability to communicate well at all levels within the Company. In addition, the candidate must possess good planning, presentation and organizational skills, the vision to identify company-wide quality improvement opportunities and the ability to achieve results through motivation and team working.
- Preparation of the quality input required for qualifications and tenders concerning civil projects. Participates in tender meeting with the prospective Clients representing the Corporate Quality organization. Provides input on the strategy to be implemented regarding quality. Provides input for the finalization of the project quality organization to be submitted with the tender.
- During project mobilization, the job holder co-ordinates the preparation of the front end quality documentation (PQP, QMP’s etc) and liaises with the site organization to this end. This effort continues until the required Client approvals are obtained. The objective is that all required documentation is in place prior to the actual start of the field activities. Responsible for smooth handing over of the work to the project site staff.
- During Project execution, the job holder monitors quality performance through the monthly reports and by communicating with the site quality staff. Supports the project in technical matters. Performs corporate quality audits of the project as per the approved overall schedule for corporate quality audits. Identifies trends and discusses them with the site staff. Performs short site based assignments, whenever this is required (like standing-in for the Project QA/QC Manager during his leave/absence if required).
- Upon Project Completion, ensures that lessons learned and new knowledge acquired in the project will be transferred to the corporate office for future reference/use.
For Interested candidates please register and upload your updated CV to www.myjobs.ae
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Civil)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Building constructions (High Quality Buildings Specialist)