Job Title: Merchandising Manager
Job Location: Al Ain, UAE
• Analyzing past sales figures/trends to anticipate future product needs.
• Devising a contract for the suppliers including quality control, accuracy and flexibility.
• Allocating certain amounts of stock, to each outlet, throughout the season.
• Responsible for the buying, movement and display of items in a store.
• Work with store manager and department leaders to choose profitable types of merchandise.
• Negotiate buying and selling prices
• Responsible for working with store's staff to make sure that they are knowledgeable about prices, in addition to keeping track of sales and figures
• Determine the product mix, along with when and where to buy these goods
• In charge of a merchandising staff that handles everyday duties such as re-stocking shelves and keeping displays tidy
• Analyze the demographics in the geographic area, adjusting stock levels and item availability.
• Work with marketing personnel to best present these items, introducing them at the right times and at different levels of prominence
• Purchasing the right items in the right amounts helps to keep company costs down while ensuring your customers find what they want
• Set store plans, ensuring the right items are displayed in a uniform manner
For Interested candidates please register and upload your updated CV to www.myjobs.ae
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Must have at least 3 years of experience for the same role
• Result-driven with proven track record within retail merchandizing
• Outstanding merchandizing experience ideally from hypermarket / supermarket background.
• Must have strong people management, communication and presentation skills.