Job Title: Accountant (Hospital)
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
The jobholder will be responsible in making sure that records are accurate and that taxes are paid properly and on time. Accountants perform overviews of the financial operations of a business in order to help it run efficiently.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Provide internal and external auditing services for businesses and individuals.
For Interested candidates please register and upload your updated CV to www.myjobs.ae
Experience & Qualification
- Degree qualified in accounting or other relevant qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience from Hospital/Health care industry
- Good command of the English language both written and spoken.
- Strong ability with computer tools.
- Prior experience in accounting software