Job Title: Business Development Manager (HORECA)
Job Location: Riyadh, KSA
Role & Responsibilities:
Business Development Manager is responsible in strategically and independently manage in getting accounts and/or clients for the Company. Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships. responsible in identifying leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain good working relationship with new contacts.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials, evaluating options; resolving internal priorities.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and influencing conceived specifications during design phase by approaching designers.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
For Interested candidates please click the link below generated by LinkedIn to apply for the job:
we encourage you to visit our website www.bdselect.com
for the updates, news, tips, products and services we propose if you are planning a career move.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or similar field
- Strong background in business development.
- Must be Fluent in Arabic and English (Mandatory)
- Must have experience in HORECA Industry
- Experience in KSA is a plus