Job Title: Product Manager
Job Location: Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The Product Manager has total responsibility of the assigned product as to its strategies, direction, to increase demand, thereby hitting performance targets.
For Interested candidates please click or go to our partners job board www.myjob.ph
- Designs, implements and evaluates plans, marketing strategies and initiatives for the products.
- Prepares marketing plan on a quarterly basis of the assigned products, and submits the same to the Product Management Group Head for evaluation and approval.
- Provides in-depth market, industry and competitive analysis, research and positioning in coordination with the Product Development Unit.
- Coordinates with the assigned Advertising Agency or Team and Marketing Officers in developing marketing programs and quality advertisements for the assigned products.
- Coordinates with the Distributor regarding distribution of advertising materials, gathering of feedbacks, advertising and marketing needs, product-related concerns, existing and new competitors' activities in their respective areas.
- Controls MAREX and OPEX to achieve targets.
- Sets and manages ROI for the product/s assigned.
- Coordinates with Sales Department in evaluation and preparation of action plans regarding the gathered feedback and concerns from the trade (especially from the top 20 accounts) and from the customers.
- Establishes and maintains excellent PR with customers and distributors.
- Should be a graduate of any business-related course, with at least 2 years’ experience in brand / product management; with excellent competencies in Brand Planning, Media Management and Advertising, Financial Management, Value Chain Management;
- Excellent skills in communication, presentation, PR, negotiation, willing to do field work, and has broad national field
- excellent leadership and management skills.