Job Title: Creative Designer
Job Location: Dubai Free Zone, UAE
The Job holder will be responsible in developing visual concepts for advertisements, online publications and product packaging. Candidate should have a strong background in design - creating artworks for adverts, web banners, newsletters, campaigns, animation, brochures etc... and basic video editing and may be event related experience.
- Collaborate with fellow designers and other departments to brainstorm ideas and develop new approaches to creating innovative and expressive graphics for the company.
- Design beautiful, interesting and effective graphics that are impressive and emphasize the company and the product at hand.
- Strategize designs that will elicit a positive response, communicate important ideas and share company values with viewers.
- Organize campaigns that utilize stunning graphics to create a positive impression of the company while promoting increased visibility.
- Develop goals relating to performance of final products, including viewership metrics and market response.
- Integrate company values into design work in order to effectively demonstrate the nature of the company and attract customers on an ideological basis.
- Consult with management to ensure designs adhere to company standards, express desired ideas and represent products accurately.
- Innovate new and exciting visual designs that capture the target market’s attention and sell them on essential aspects of the product.
- Being an event organizer, marketing activities and documentation requiring creative input include mostly:
- Communication and Marketing plans
- Websites, Logo Development, Publications (Print and Digital), Apps, Advertising, Video Development, Podcasts, Webinars, Copywriting and Messaging
- Concept Design, Email Marketing, Event Marketing, Collateral and Signage
For Interested candidates please click the link below generated by LinkedIn to apply for the job:
we encourage you to visit our website www.bdselect.com
for the updates, news, tips, products and services we propose if you are planning a career move.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a creative field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least 3 years’ experience in Creative/Graphic Design
- Must have strong background in design - creating artworks for adverts, web banners, newsletters, campaigns, animation, brochures
- Must have knowledge in Video Editing
- Proficiency in programs such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Certification in the same field is a plus