Job Title: Senior Service Steward
Job Location: France
The jobholder will be the central point of communications with regards to Daily Routine, Owners Activities, F&B Service and central point of communication for the Principal and all on board hospitality operations and shore side activity coordination.
- Meal Service for the family, children and guests o Service of cocktails, hosting functions, and service with style and class.
- Chef interaction and information relay on current and planned activities and movements o Shipboard information relay, keeping of daily schedule, ensure coordination of daily movements o Restaurant bookings & particularities, research and communicate dress code, late last order policy, cancellation policy, etc.
- Owner’s and guest reception – Meet & Greet at the Gangway to exchange information and requests.
- Inventory and issuance of vitamins and nutrition supplements, maintaining supplement list bed side mise on place ( keep-ready) ; stock replenish when necessary o Newspaper printout and distribution.
- Co-ordinate and interact with an array of external service suppliers (teachers, coaches, beauticians) communicating with them daily and managing their presence/leave based on the needs of the principals.
- Service supplier data base, recording regular rates, pre-agreed prices, preference information, service quality – valued regular service suppliers to ensure all changes and new agreements are up to date.
- Ordering upon owner’s request, organizing purchases and order and deliveries of small to high value items, ensuring they are accounted for an and delivered promptly and stored correctly
- A keen eye for details and a good capacity to adapt to any request or situation.
- Resilient to stress and able to handle requests in a professional and efficient manner.
- Understands concepts of privacy and confidentiality, invisible and available.
For Interested candidates please click the link below generated by LinkedIn to apply for the job:
we encourage you to visit our website www.bdselect.com
for the updates, news, tips, products and services we propose if you are planning a career move.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Butler or Lead service on a Yacht, and in Estates/ private properties.
- Excellent communicator in events and team player
- Administration and co-ordination experience and facility in keeping expenditures and planning agendas
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- European Nationality Only (Due to travel requirements)
- Must be fluent in English