Job Title: Sales Coordinator
Job Location: JEBEL ALI FREE ZONE DUBAI, UAE
The jobholder will be responsible in sales coordination, follow up delivery & coordinate LPO and Ensure that all incoming emails/calls are replied to in a prompt and with pertinent information. Job holder will report to the head office based in Europe.
- Respond quickly and efficiently to all incoming calls for information.
- Ensure that all incoming emails are replied to in a prompt and with pertinent information.
- Follow-up delivery and coordinate LPO
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and orders handling quotas
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Manage incoming calls, emails, orders, and customer service/ care inquiries
- Take the extra mile to engage customers and push Sales promotions
- Push Latest products and innovations, as well as promotions based on Yearly action plans to distributors & Direct Accounts
- Anticipate order’s needs, and optimize always on top distributors orders (by pallets, by no. of cartons) to optimize space and sales based on minimum orders and extra discount
- Generate lists of prospects and contact them by following standard operating procedures.
- Coordinate and execute sales and service events.
- Prepare sales-related documents such as contracts and orders.
- Promote awareness of the company’s brand image.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by accurately processing the order.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure that any issues are handled immediately.
- Encourage repeat business by networking with existing customers.
- Provide input and ideas into marketing initiatives and assist in monitoring responses.
- Assist in actualizing marketing strategies and maintain business communication with customers.
- Communicate with distributors and company representatives to resolve queries aimed at business practices.
For Interested candidates please click the link below generated by LinkedIn to apply for the job:
we encourage you to visit our website www.bdselect.com
for the updates, news, tips, products and services we propose if you are planning a career move.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Sales, Purchasing and Customer Service
- Must have knowledge in LPO
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Must be fluent in English