Job Title: Junior Butler
Job Location: France
The Job Holder will provide the best possible experience for guests during their stay, greeting and making dining and entertainment arrangements.
- Reporting to the head butler
- Polishing silverware
- Managing suitcases
- oversee table settings
- serve drinks & food
- anticipate guests needs by learning their preferences, allergies, dislikes etc.
- remain well-groomed at all times
- provide personalized service to guests
- At least 2 years’ experience working in similar positions private residences/hotels/yachts
- Experience as a Butler/waiter or similar role in the hospitality industry
- Fluent in English, French will be a plus
- Butler/Waiter training is an advantage
- Energetic and dynamic
- willingness to take instructions from the Head Butler
- Eager to learn and grow develop your Butler/waiter skills
- knowledge of food and wine pairings is a plus
For Interested candidates please click the link below generated by LinkedIn to apply for the job:
we encourage you to visit our website www.bdselect.com
for the updates, news, tips, products and services we propose if you are planning a career move.