Job Title: Head Housekeeper
Job Location: France
The Job Holder will offer professional, friendly and engaging service
Lead and supervise the day-to-day operation of the team to ensure service standards are followed.
- Handle guest concerns and react quickly, logging and notifying the proper areas
- Actively participate in daily briefing, daily warm up and meetings
- Ensure Team of maids informed daily about priorities in their section
- Report necessary maintenance items
- Comply with all policies, procedures, and service standards
- Follow and proactively promote all health and safety policies and initiatives
- Help with initial set up all buildings.
- Will do also the laundering fine clothing ideal and willingness to process linens with a rotary press important during non-guest weeks.
- Should have a fine eye to detail and used to dealing with VIP’s
- Must have a fine eye to detail & used to dealing with VIP’s
- Experience with laundering fine clothing ideal and willingness to process linens with a rotary press important during non-guest weeks.
- Physically fit is a must
- Turn down service required also
- Must have previous head housekeeper experience within formal homes/hotels
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience and have the rights to work within European countries
- Must be Fluent in English basic conversational French useful.
- Must be used to working on a large property and capable to oversee a team of maids
For Interested candidates please click the link below generated by LinkedIn to apply for the job:
we encourage you to visit our website www.bdselect.com
for the updates, news, tips, products and services we propose if you are planning a career move.