Job Title: HVAC Engineer
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
For Interested candidates please click the link below generated by LinkedIn to apply for the job:
- Maintain and perform repair on all refrigeration equipment and perform troubleshoot on all HVAC equipment and perform repairs all coolers.
- Manage all metal duct components and install all HVAC systems and monitor all provide resolutions for all emergency alarm in systems and perform repair to all ventilating and air conditioning units.
- Manage all data center applications and operate various centrifugal chillers and install and maintain dehumidification systems and oversee all maintenance activities for various technicians.
- Design and provide enhancements to all conservation programs for electricity and natural gas and assist to plant instrument and perform troubleshoot on equipment
- Monitor all resources and ensure optimal utilization for same and achieve all customer objectives and provide support to all equipment and perform calculations and implement various plans for HVAC.
- Evaluate all approval systems for new and revised maintenance jobs and monitor all work instructions and maintain all deliverables for projects to maintain optimal qualities within required timeframe and coordinate with stakeholders to analyze all project requirements.
- Perform audit on all HVAC system and collect data and perform periodic evaluation and monitor all log books and manage all change processes and resolve all issues.
- Analyze all load programs and perform required calculations on same and manage all electrical requirements for HVAC equipment and recommend improvements
we encourage you to visit our website www.bdselect.com
for the updates, news, tips, products and services we propose if you are planning a career move.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Electromechanic Engineering
- AUTOCAD proficient
- Able to lead a team of technicians
- Organizational and management skills are important
- Knowledgeable in HVAC Design, Installation, Repair and Maintenance.