Job Title: Restaurant Manager
Responsible for overseeing the efficient running and profitability of restaurants and for managing their employees. Ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality and customer service standards.
For Interested candidates please click the link below generated by LinkedIn to apply for the job:
- Identify and estimate quantities of foods, beverages, and supplies to be ordered.
- Maintain relationships with customers and staff.
- Update and use job-related knowledge.
- Schedule staff work hours and activities.
- Evaluate health and safety practices against standards.
- Organize, plan, and prioritize.
- Make decisions and solve problems concerning menus and staff.
- Process and analyze information when scheduling and budgeting.
- Record information about inventory and health practices.
- Handle food, utensils, and bookkeeping materials.
- Get information from customers, employees, and inventory records.
- Inspect equipment and food deliveries.
- Monitor and oversee purchases, menus, staff, and payroll.
- Guide, direct, and train staff.
- Coordinate the work and activities of staff.
- Perform administrative activities such as scheduling, budgeting, and payroll.
we encourage you to visit our website www.bdselect.com
for the updates, news, tips, products and services we propose if you are planning a career move.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Business Management/Hotel & Restaurant Management, Hospitality Management, Culinary or similar field.
- Proven work experience as Restaurant Manager/Asst. Restaurant Manager or similar role
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills.