Job Title: ACCOUNTING MANAGER
Job Location: CEBU, PHILIPPINES
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for safe-guarding company assets, providing decision support to business management, ensuring the delivery of profits and optimizing costs.
- To plan, develop and control all financial aspects related to the Division for medium to long term.
- Ensures compliance with all internal policies and process and all regulatory requirements.
- Managing the accounting and monitoring systems for the division
- Responsible for timely preparation and submission of financial plans, budgets and forecasts.
- Actively participates in the complete budget process.
- Responsible for timely preparation and submission of monthly, quarterly, yearly Management Reports and Financial Statements
- Manages short and long term cash-flow position of the division
- Implement industry specific KPIs to monitor business performance.
- Reviews and validates all agreements concerning financial obligations and other actions requiring a commitment of financial resources.
- Ensures insurance coverage as required
- Safeguarding of all the Fixed and Current Assets of the division. Also ensuring qualitative reporting of balance sheet components.
- Develop and ensure proper internal control
- Implement accounting system which ensures smooth preparation of monthly accounts.
- Ensure compliance with Group policies and IFRS requirements.
- Raise awareness along with the Group Finance resources in terms of managing the Business Risks.
- Actively participate in the development of business strategy in line with the Group's vision, mission and business objectives.
- Formulating strategies to be used in the long-term financial plans for a business unit
- Prepare and report Project profitability for all existing and new projects.
- Financial feasibility for acquisitions and/or working in a large projects managed by a number of companies
- Provides advice on all matters to the Division Head in the formulation of and achievement of overall division and group objectives
- Identify along with the Division Head all risks and opportunities to business performance and report on KPI’s
For Interested candidates please click the link below generated by LinkedIn to apply for the job:
- A full professional qualification such as CPA
- Degree from an accredited university with a major in business and accounting, MBA / Master in commerce is an added advantage.
- 8 – 10 years of experience in Bank Industry with at least 3-4 years of experience in managerial position
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and in particular EXCEL skills.
We encourage you to visit our website www.bdselect.com
for the updates, news, tips, products and services we propose if you are planning a career move.