Job Title: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
Job Location: MANILA, PHILIPPINES
• Ensure the observance of legal dispositions regarding labour matters
• Manage all data related to personnel
• Create, implement, and control administrative processes, policies & procedures
• Structure the HR department in all aspects
• Automate as many processes as possible to insure sustainability in management
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Represent and take full responsibility for the HR Management activity
• Carry out the superior orientation and control its execution
• Propose the adoption of labour organization forms in compliance with the specific features of the working posts
• Make and present periodically the Management Activity Report in compliance with the superior instructions
• Organize files and expedient related to hiring, placing, promotion, transference, appointments, dismissals, holidays and other labour issues of company personnel
• Make and organize personnel files, register and manage their status (Archiving)
• Ensure the making of the employees payroll and supervise the payments
• Consolidate periodically personnel statistics
• Promote the employee appraisal process (Implement and measure KPI’s for all employees)
• Instruct disciplinary processes and inquiries
• Ensure the observance of the Labor Law
• Ensure the observance of health and safety and labour accidents preventive measures
• Gather and analyze the statistics data related to labour accidents and labour diseases
• Coordinate and control the tasks of the HR Assistant
• Propose mechanisms that guarantee the use of working force rationally
• Propose training programs for the employees
• Recruitment & Selection for HO and retail store and insure proper induction and training.
• Undertakes any other assignment, as per his direct superior’s instructions.
For Interested candidates please click the link below generated by LinkedIn to apply for the job:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (Human Resources Management) or equivalent professional qualification.
- Extensive experience in Hotel Industry is required
- 5+ years of experience in similar position
- Technology savvy with proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word Processing, Access, ..) and web based applications.
- Interpersonal skills, Sociable, Dynamic, Work confidentiality
We encourage you to visit our website www.bdselect.com
for the updates, news, tips, products and services we propose if you are planning a career move.