Job Title: Web Designer
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
The jobholder will be responsible in creating the look, layout, feel, functionality and features of all the websites of the company. Web designer will work on developing new websites and on maintaining and enhancing existing company Web properties.
For Interested candidates please click the link below generated by LinkedIn to apply for the job:
- Work with clients and project managers to build and refine graphic designs for websites. Must have strong skills in Photoshop, Sketch, InvsionApp, UX Pin, or equivalent application(s).
- Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML themes.
- Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients.
- Develop and maintain robust webstyle guides for all our consumer- and business-facing products.
- Provide thought-leadership on Web design best practices and next-generation digital trends.
- Create high-fidelity mock-ups for vetting and user testing and finished .psd files for development.
- Assist in the development of a new brand and how to convey it cohesively across our multiple Web properties.
- Create site layout/user interface
we encourage you to visit our website www.bdselect.com
for the updates, news, tips, products and services we propose if you are planning a career move.
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related field, or significant equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with HTML/XHTML and CSS.
- A high level of proficiency using Adobe products (or equivalent tools).
- Knowledge of browser compatibility across multiple platforms and devices.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.