Job Title: System Administrator
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, and supporting a company's computer systems. Designs and installs LANs, WANs, Internet and intranet systems, and network segments.
For Interested candidates please click the link below generated by LinkedIn to apply for the job:
- Interface directly with the help desk and IT support technicians to resolve and document hardware and software troubleshooting tickets, bug reports and errors.
- Provide immediate, direct customer support and troubleshooting help to end users through email, telephone and personal communication.
- Manage, deploy and configure hardware upgrades, software updates, security patches and other necessary items on an as-needed basis.
- Perform daily system monitoring and backup procedures to ensure data security, availability and integrity of required resources, and proper recording of application logs and reviews.
- Administer on-call and after-hours technical support during monthly scheduled outages and unscheduled emergency situations.
- Collaborate with various managers and other IT personnel to improve existing processes, increase automation and meet product development goals.
we encourage you to visit our website www.bdselect.com
for the updates, news, tips, products and services we propose if you are planning a career move.
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related field
- Expert-level proficiency in a minimum of two unique operating systems
- At least 2 Years’ experience as System administrator
- Strong skills in minimum one scripting language
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with peers as needed
- Strong oral and written communications skills