Job Title : Secretary
Job Location : Dubai, UAE
The Jobholder maintains the smooth running of an office through a variety of administrative and clerical duties. They handle office schedules, coordinate meetings & visits, organize files and answer phones.
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings & conferences
- Will do the follow up of daily routines and report
- Attend meetings and keep minutes
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, etc.)
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Manages department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel and arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone, and answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintain Databases and Filing Systems
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
For Interested candidates please click the link below generated by LinkedIn to apply for the job:
we encourage you to visit our website www.bdselect.com
for the updates, news, tips, products and services we propose if you are planning a career move.
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Secretarial course
- Certificate in Secretarial training/Course is a Plus
- Computer literate with expert skill in MS Office
- At least 2 years’ experience as Secretary