Job Title : CFO
Job Location : UAE
Job Scope :
The Chief Finance Officer is to provide both operational and programmatic financial management to the Company’s to finance units in all end markets in a matrix environment. To perform the set accounting & financial tasks at the Corporate office to ensure the company’s financial reporting, handling all day to day accounting & financial matter.
Job Responsibilities :
- Controlling and guiding the entire workforce from the above departments for the best interest of the company.
- Coordination with all departments for their requirements and giving direction to staff for enforcing the same.
- Leads the multidisciplinary team of Finance, Accounts, Costing, Finished Goods and Raw Material.
- Liaising with customers and sales department in case of any price negotiation, delivery issues, quality problems etc.
- Leading and taking part online bids for successful contracts.
- Implementing the policies of management with proper coordination with all departments.
- Enforce proper control on work orders in order to see that products are not going out to customers without guarantee of settlement.
- Enforce proper control on Assets of the company to ensure that it is properly kept, fully insured from possible calamities.
For Interested candidates please click the link below generated by LinkedIn to apply for the job:
we encourage you to visit our website www.bdselect.com
for the updates, news, tips, products and services we propose if you are planning a career move.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA is a Plus
- Professional qualification in Accounting or Costing of any reputed international accounting professional bodies like ICA, ICMA, ICWA, CPA.
- Computer literate with expert skill in MS Office and working knowledge of ERP Systems
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in managerial position