Job Title: ACCOUNTANT
Job Location: DUBAI, UAE
The jobholder will be responsible in preparing assets, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information. Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Maintain construction files for all paid invoices, and draw application for all projects
- Review constructions costs with project manager for payment requests
- Prepare cost and budget reports to ensure better management of the projects
- Manage accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll departments
- Review all approved construction invoices and oversee payments
- Maintain detailed records of Purchase Orders on Excel spreadsheet for payments
- Research and update insurance certificates for all subcontractors
- Reconcile monthly bank statements with general ledger accounts
- Establish contacts with vendors in high volume environments
- Generate monthly reports that summarized travel, software development, and other upper management expenses
For Interested candidates please click the link below to apply for the job:
we encourage you to visit our website www.bdselect.com
for the updates, news, tips, products and services we propose if you are planning a career move.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, and/or other related fields
- Ability to analyze and interpret accounting data and perform quantitative analyses
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites, and Accounting Software
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret relevant financial reports, legal documents, accounting pronouncements, regulations, and corporate policies.