The Executive Secretary will organize and maintain the executive’s schedule and assist them by performing a variety of administrative tasks. The Job holder will follow up daily routines and report to head office abroad.
- Will do the follow up of daily routines and report to head office abroad.
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, etc.)
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
For Interested candidates please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nationality: French Preferably or Any French speaking Nationality
- Experience: At least 2 years’ experience as Secretary
- Language: English
- Gender: Female