The Jobholder is responsible in achieving company’s objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing data on past performance & projecting future performance and Ensure that the sales department works cross functionally with executives from other departments.
- Meet company’s revenue targets through the activities of sales representatives.
- Purchase and sell product and securities futures on the exchange markets
- Pay close attention to the condition of the market (e.g. trends, prices and the like) so may both serve as subject matter experts to the clients, and make educated trades
- Manage accounts for clients and responsible for providing financial and investment advice
- Receive purchase and selling instructions, meeting with other commodities traders to negotiate transactions
- Provide financial advice, often meeting with clients to plan, review or update an investment portfolio
For Interested candidates please click the link below generated by LinkedIn to apply for the job:
- Must typically keep a keen eye on the market in relation to product and investment pricing, trends and demand
we encourage you to visit our website www.bdselect.com
for the updates, news, tips, products and services we propose if you are planning a career move.
- At least Bachelor’s degree
- Should have at least 5 years’ experience in Retail/Food Industry
- Experience in African/Middle East Market is an advantage
- Must have excellent analytical skills and be able to process problems and reach conclusions quickly
- Should also have strong communication and interpersonal relationship skills