The Jobholder is responsible in achieving company’s objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing data on past performance & projecting future performance and Ensure that the sales department works cross functionally with executives from other departments.
- Meet company’s revenue targets through the activities of sales representatives.
- Purchase and sell product and securities futures on the exchange markets
- Pay close attention to the condition of the market (e.g. trends, prices and the like) so may both serve as subject matter experts to the clients, and make educated trades
- Manage accounts for clients and responsible for providing financial and investment advice
- Receive purchase and selling instructions, meeting with other commodities traders to negotiate transactions
- Provide financial advice, often meeting with clients to plan, review or update an investment portfolio
- Must typically keep a keen eye on the market in relation to product and investment pricing, trends and demand
For Interested candidates please send your updated CV to email@example.com
- At least Bachelor’s degree
- Should have at least 5 years’ experience in Retail/Food Industry
- Experience in African/Middle East Market is an advantage
- Must have excellent analytical skills and be able to process problems and reach conclusions quickly
- Should also have strong communication and interpersonal relationship skills