View all jobs
Finance ManagerDubai, United Arab Emirates · Retail
The jobholder will be responsible in managing finance operations and functions ensuring good internal control, reporting and statutory compliance.
- Managing and ensuring that all the accounting/finance related data are updated on a daily basis and information to commercial/ country head/ corporate are provided on time and with accuracy.
- Authorizing all payments, LPO`s, Journal Vouchers and transactions (based on Authorization Matrix & Board Resolution).
- Ensuring all Balance Sheet accounts are reconciled on a monthly basis and signed off by the respective service department heads.
- Control on expenses to ensure that they are within the budget
- Monthly reports to Commercial & Services Heads regarding their monthly revenues and expenses compared to Budget.
- Review of Receivable management & Ageing.
- Monthly reporting to parent companies in liaison with Corporate.
- Ensure that all the policies and procedures are followed.
- Ensuring all legal & statutory requirements relating to the stores are complied with.
- Co-ordinate with bankers for guarantees, facilities, cash requirements, etc.
- Negotiating with Banks and other Suppliers for better deals like Interest rates, ATM, POS, letting out space, Co branding cards, etc.
- Develop & maintain relationship with Banks/Financial Institutions, Receive & Evaluate new banking proposals.
- Maintain an effective representation and manage all taxation related filings, reports, Books etc and ensure proper statutory compliance.
- Setting up, implementation and periodical review of internal controls for all operations.
- Maintain close review with Maintenance to keep control about capital expenses and other monthly routine expenses.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance Management or Equivalent
- Qualified CA/CPA
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Retail/FMCG