Head of Warehouse will manage and supervise the receipt, dispatching and storage of merchandise in our warehouse. Head of Warehouse will oversee picking, storage, receiving, dispatching, security, maintenance, sanitation and administrative functions.
- Overseeing receiving, warehousing and distribution operations.
- Implementing operational policies and procedures.
- Implementing and overseeing security operations.
- Ensuring effective and safe use of warehouse equipment.
- Ensuring safety of staff.
- Motivating and disciplining staff.
- Maintaining documentation and keeping accurate records of warehouse activities.
- Maintaining awareness and knowledge of condition and location of fleet vehicles.
- Assisting with deliveries where required.
For Interested candidates please click the link below generated by LinkedIn to apply for the job:
we encourage you to visit our website www.bdselect.com
for the updates, news, tips, products and services we propose if you are planning a career move.
- 5+ years warehouse management experience.
- Excellent understanding of warehouse management procedures.
- Experience in Retail (Furniture and Home Appliances) is an Advantage
- Proficient knowledge of inventory and inventory controls.
- Valid drivers' license.
- Ability to operate forklift effectively.
- Proven Track record
- Similar industry in the middle east
- Proficient computer skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, multitasking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong people skills.