The Store Manager plans and directs the day-to-day operations of the store. Develop strategies to improve customer service, drive store sales, increase profitability, create store policies and marketing programs that will increase sales and grow the existing customer base. Maintain high store standards and conditions and foster a positive environment.
For Interested candidates please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oversee the functions of all departments of the store.
- Manage shrinkage levels to within the company targeted ratio.
- Implement policies and procedures in order to minimize stock loss.
- Strategize sales and marketing plans to drive sales into the store.
- Recruit and training employees of the store.
- Negotiate with suppliers and vendors.
- Allocate budgets and planning the finances of the store.
- Evaluate sale reports and customer feedbacks.
- Plan new implementations and ideas to increase footfall of the store.
- Control the store inventory and ensuring the maintenance of the standards of goods.
- Study market reports and competitor strategies.
- Sett sales targets for the sales teams and periodically reviewing the same.
- Adhere to the HR function and disciplinary procedures.
- Lead a team of assistant managers
- Develop the skills of the management team
- Nationality: Any
- Experience: min 5 years in Retail (Furniture & Appliances)
- Language: English
- Gender: Male