The Architect Manager will be responsible of the Company’s brand image in permanent point of sales and implementation of the Company’s counters (brief, design, bidding, furniture production, MEP work, installation follow up).
- Contribute in selecting, validating and training authorized suppliers to ensure quality standards.
- Provide concept drawings, 3D plans and technical drawings for small and medium size projects only.
- Define project timelines and budget and ensure that they are respected.
- Apply and adapt Global guidelines from the Company’s International Merchandising department to fit regional requirements.
- Roll out of all new design in existing and new point of sales.
- Provide guidance and assistance for all for updates
- Provide all visuals to markets according to their specificities
- Follow on a monthly basis the merchandising budget and ensure that all expenses are approved, properly coded and budgeted.
- Provide the monthly and yearly forecast of the company’s items
- Payment of suppliers and regular follow up with finance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Architecture or similar
- At least 8 years working experience in Retail Design ideally in the cosmetics industry
- Clear experience as a team leader
- Excellent knowledge of architecture and visual merchandising
- Good contacts to suppliers and promotion/event agencies
- Good knowledge of the cosmetic market is a plus
- Capable to find quick and pragmatic solutions
- Creative and innovative
- Flexible mindset
- Leadership skills and building of effective team
- Good feeling of costs, feasibility & timings