The jobholder will be responsible in managing and assuming overall responsibility for the success of the network distributor by directing all operational aspects of each store and driving sales while minimizing costs.
- Responsible for ensuring that distributors and sales networks apply the given instructions.
- Responsible for the stock control given by distributor
- Setting of sales and operational goals and expectations, and then ensuring that those goals and expectations are achieved through regular monitoring.
- Overseeing the performance management of the entire store management team to achieve the desired results in supporting the business.
- Responsible for ensuring that all customer service initiatives are in place, dealing with issues quickly and courteously, area managers need to be well organized and schedule regular store visits to ensure compliance in all areas of customer service, store operations, and loss prevention.
- Train, challenge, motivate, encourage, and provide constructive guidance to distributors
- Develop and follow up of clients in different allocated countries
- Understand different clients from different countries / culture
- Real focus on commercial targets, sales, supervision on the logistics of products, and interaction with sales network.
- Bachelor’s Degree, advanced degree is a plus
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as Area Manager / Sales Manager from luxury / perfume industry
- French speaking is an advantage
- Able to travel on regular basis abroad
- Able to work in an international environment
- Strong analytical skills, negotiation skills, Leadership skill, and developing customer